فروری 22, 2013 بوقت: 2:53 شام (Poets)
Tags: Darya, Dil, Free Urdu Books, Hazrat, Islamic Books, Philosophy, Quotes, Samander, Sufiism, Tassuwuf, urdu, wasif, Wasif Ali Wasif
Wasif Ali Wasif on the cover of his published book "Dil Darya Samundar”. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
This free urdu book named Dil, Darya, Samander by Wasif Ali Wasif is a collection of his great speeches from time to time. If you have not studied Wasif Ali Wasif before then after reading this book you would search for his every book. Wasif fans would be fascinated by his thought provoking ideas and simple but very very deep sentences…
فروری 22, 2013 بوقت: 2:51 شام (Poets)
Tags: (R.A), english, English Quotes, Hazrat, Hazrat Wasif Ali Wasif (R.A), Pakistan, Punjabi, Punjabi language, Quotes, urdu, urdu writer, Wasif Ali Wasif
Wasif Ali Wasif on the cover of his published book "Dil Darya Samundar”.
- Belief in God, without belief in the Prophet (SAWW), would still be unbelief.
- When the eye becomes the heart, the heart becomes the eye.
- The world is ancient, but it has not lost its newness.
- A man is happy who is happy with his Naseeb.
- Do not destroy anybody’s peace. You will find peace.
- Democracy is the name of the period between two martial laws.
- Remove the conflict between your desires and your duties, peace will come.
- When the child is ill, the mother will know how to pray.
- Investigation after declaration of submission leads astray.
- Death is the protector of life and life is the process of death.
- Life is not only Newton, it is also Milton.
- He who has no light in his heart, what will he gain from the festival of lamps.
- A more fearful thing than death is the fear of death.
- Students are the real inheritors of country.
- The period before the dawn of knowledge is called the age of darkness.
- Man neither loses nor gains in this world. He just comes here and departs.
- When Allah accepts repentance for sin, He wipes out the very memory of sin.
- One who has no beloved in the country can never love the country.
- He who is drowned in sin, is devoid of faith in prayer.
Hazrat Wasif Ali Wasif(R.A)
Wasif Ali Wasif(R.A)(15 January 1929 – 18 January 1993) was a teacher, writer, poet and sufi intellectual from Pakistan. He was famous for his unique literary style. He used to write short pieces of prose on topics like love, life, fortune, fear, hope, expectation, promise, prayer, happiness, sorrow and so on. He was the regular columnist of Pakistani Urdu newspaper Daily Nawa-i-Waqt. His 1st column named “Muhabbat”. In his life most of his columns were combined to form books with his own selected title. He did poetry in Urdu and Punjabi languages. Probably no contemporary Urdu writer is more cited in quotations than he is. Later years he used to answer questions in specially arranged gatherings at Lahore attended by the notable community. Some of these sessions were recorded in audio and were later published as Guftgoo (talk) series. His mehfils never had a set subject nor did he lecture on chosen topics. His way was to ask people if they had questions and then he responded to these in his highly original style. His thought was more on mysticism, spirituality and humanity. There are about 40 books to his credit including “Shab Chiragh”, “Kiran Kiran Sooraj”, and “Dil Darya Samundar”. It is self-evident that his books as well as recordings of talks are a treasure trove of wisdom.
جولائی 1, 2011 بوقت: 3:50 شام (Poets)
Tags: ahmad, ahmed, Ashfaq, Ashfaq Ahmed, ashfaq ahmed books, Bio, great legend, Interview, Ishfaq, Ishfaq Ahmad, professor ishfaq ahmad, Quotes, tota kahani ishfaq ahmad
Ishfaq Ahmad Biography
Ishfaq Ahmad (in Urdu: اشفاق احمد), D.Sc., Minister of State, SI, HI, NI, FPAS, Ishfaq Ahmad was born 3rd November, 1930. He is a Pakistani nuclear physicist, and well-known educationist and academic from Pakistan. A versatile theoretical physicist, Ahmad made significant contributions in nuclear, particle and quantum electrodynamics, Ahmad played an important role in establishing research institutes in Nuclear sciences in Pakistan. During 1970s, Ahmad was the head of the Nuclear Physics Division at the secret Pinstech Institute which developed the first designs of atomic bombs.There, he played an influential role in leading the physics calculations in the critical mass of the weapons, and did theoretical work on the implosion method used in the weapon
Read the rest of this entry »